Thursday, September 8, 2016

I never need to get (back) onto that treadmill of pursuing the all important dollar.

history channel documentary She needs me to "experience the fantasy". Alright. I don't care for that term. It sounds so MLM-sh and I have an inclination that I'm in Egypt beginning a Pyramid plan. In any case, I digress.In Carl Jung's book "Dreams And Reflections", however somewhat of a hard read for me, he clarifies that we are experiencing the fantasy by living the truth. The fact of the matter is the fantasy. In the event that we need it to be more dreamlike, our employment is to open up to new data (training) and make a move. It is that simple.He provides the proviso that it will never be perfect world regardless of how "immaculate the fantasy". In this way, what to do?I think the thing to do will be "do what you like". For a few people, the fantasy is cash. A while ago when Nelson Rockefeller was one of the wealthiest if not the world's wealthiest people, he was asked, "The amount of cash is sufficient?" He replied, "Only a smidgen more."

I never need to get (back) onto that treadmill of pursuing the all important dollar. Profit? Beyond any doubt. Profit? You wager. In any case, doing it my way, to coin a late incredible blue-peered toward singer.My dream is to do exactly what I want to do, and the cash will come. Will it come promptly? I don't think so. Charge Gates cash took years to gather as did Warren Buffet. The skippers of industry stories are loaded with disappointments and stumbles before living the dream.I have numerous rich companions, numerous white collar class, numerous high society, numerous lower class; I truly don't discover any of that vital as an essential for kinship. I cherish being around individuals who are doing things to attempt to enhance themselves as well as other people. In the event that somebody is out there simply attempting to profit, so be it. They bore me. In the event that they are out there attempting to give the best administration, item, or imaginative try out there, and whether they make a pot of gold, or not, I will hang with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment